Happy New Year!
Hope everyone had a great night last night. We went to a friend’s house for a low-key celebration. It was a blast. We played What do you Meme (SO funny- I definitely suggest this game) and Cards against Humanity.
Waking up this morning, my first thought is- here we go! Day 1. I followed the first rule of the Whole 30- no weighing yourself. This isn’t a problem for me, I stopped weighing myself about a year ago.
I made some oat-less oats with blueberries and coconut flakes on top, and drank my coffee while reading along to the new Whole 30 book- The Whole 30 Day by Day.
Now that it’s the new year, I thought I would share my goals for 2018, so here you go:
- This year I want to find my zen. Not only in my yoga practice, but also in my every day. I plan on incorporating strategies to practice gratitude and mindfulness.
- Increase my strength in the gym.
- Meditate routinely
- Hold a crow pose for 30 seconds. I’m around 10 seconds right now.
- Manage my anxiety better
- Finish my Master’s Degree (curriculum and instruction with an ELL concentration)
- Start a second Master’s Degree (Health and Wellness coaching)
- Start a new hobby with Tim
- Go on a vacation
- Be the positive for my students
Let’s make 2018 count.